Would you like to be an integral part of Prague scrum and perform QA activities including manual and automated testing?What will you be doing?
- Develop a good understanding of the Compliance System(s) under test.
- Control and monitor testing progress, defect tracking and maintaining appropriate metrics.
- Provides oversight/guidance to his/her team on a day to day activities (Analysis, design, execution, reporting).
- Adhere to the project testing schedules and flag immediately if there is a risk of slippage.
- Have detailed hands-on testing of new functionalities & regression of existing functionalities.
- Identify test conditions from project documentation and developing test cases that provide full coverage.
- Work & collaborate with the delivery manager / PM, development lead to align test execution plans with software development/deployment plans.
- Contribute ideas and suggestions for process improvements within the project and across the test practice.
- Adopt a rigorous, quantitative approach to measuring and delivering software quality.
- Work closely with developers, business stakeholders, and act as an integral part of the software development team using an iterative development process.
- Work with global (UK, India, and the US) and multi-disciplinary (3rd party, contractors, and client) delivery teams.
- Act as a point of contact with business users and managers during UAT phases.
- Take ownership of UAT issues and communicate status clearly to the stakeholders.
- Ensure that testing activities are completed as per QA standards, on schedule, as per regulatory requirements; failure to miss regulatory deadlines may incur a significant financial or reputational loss to the bank so the candidate must accept and take ownership of these responsibilities.
- Communicate and escalate management issues to senior management, when necessary
- 5+ years of experience in QA/QA automation domain
- Extensive experience of working in Agile methodologies
- Prior experience working as QA/QA Automation within the Compliance or Financial sector
- Excellent experience with following tools and technologies
- REST Assured / REST API test automation
- Behavior-driven development practices (Cucumber, jBehave, etc)
- Databases - SQL Server, Oracle
- UNIX, Windows
- Ability to work well with IT developers in multiple locations and across other teams
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and deliver results
- A proactive, self-starter, who is can be relied upon to act on initiative
- Can-do attitude - a willingness to roll-up the sleeves in order to get things done
- Collaborative style with the ability to quickly build trust/credibility
Autor: Tereza Drábková
I am interested